As part of the 20-week Community Health Worker (CHW) program, Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification will be offered – this is your chance at dual certification!
After 15 weeks of classroom training, a CHW can choose to take courses at an off-site location for the final 5 weeks to become a CNA.
Areas of Training
- The concepts of basic human needs
- Health/illness continuum
- Basic nursing skills in long-term care and/or home-care environments
Where you could work
- Nursing Homes, Assisted Living and Hospices
- Home Health Care Agencies
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Day Care Centers and Schools
Course Length: 20 Weeks
Course offered periodically—ask us about it!