Cancellation of events
As of March 27, 2020 – All Summit Academy OIC staff will work from home beginning Monday, March 30, and our campus will be closed until further notice. In addition, we will postpone our April enrollment. Out of an abundance of caution and concern during this time, we have chosen to move the anticipated start date to May 18, 2020. Please continue to watch this space for more information.
As of March 16, 2020 – Wednesday Information Sessions are cancelled until further notice.
As of March 15, 2020 – Classes are cancelled March 17-27, 2020
As of March 12, 2020 – Spring Graduation, originally scheduled for March 27, has been postponed. More information regarding a new date for graduation will be shared as soon as possible.
Please note: Classes resume via distance learning March 24, 2020
In lieu of attending an information session at this time, please watch this video.
Once you have finished watching the video, please fill out this form.
Interested in applying? Fill out an application form here.
This is a fillable form. In order to save your changes, you will need a password: Admissions 2020
Once the application is filled out, please email it to Sharon Shelton.
Still have questions? Contact Sharon Shelton.
What Summit is doing to mitigate the effects of Coronavirus
- Communicating with the campus about what we all can be doing – handwashing, covering coughs, staying home when we’re sick — to prevent the spread of infectious diseases, including coronavirus.
- Adding additional sanitizing stations around campus.
- Increasing cleaning efforts with a focus on using disinfectants in high-traffic areas, doorknobs, and computer labs.
- Discouraging members of the campus community and visitors to our campus from physical contact.
- Providing additional guidance to all on the monitors in the hallways.
- At campus events involving food, we have ceased our practices of self-service.
- Assessing where and when we may modify plans and/or policies to keep students, faculty, and staff healthy.
- Campus leaders continue to monitor the situation, with special attention being given to the guidance provided by the Minnesota Department of Health, Minnesota Office of Higher Education, and the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention.
Practice daily preventive care:
Wash your hands frequently with soap and water.
Use the hand sanitizer provided around campus.
Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
Stay home if you are sick.
Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces at home, work and school.
Practice healthy habits: Get plenty of sleep, be physically active, manage your stress, drink plenty of fluids and eat nutritious food.
If you have not received your annual flu shot, please schedule one with your provider to help protect yourself against the flu.
Do not smoke or use e-cigarettes.